Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed thier fog lights with PIAA Bulbs:confused:

I've changed the fog light on my Max and it was easy, since all I had to do was take the plastic protective cover under the front of the bumber. :)

·
'03 SE 2WD Cold Pkg, VDC
143 Posts
How do the Cuzo's compare with the new Sylvania Super's? I know that the Sylvania Super's can replace stock bulbs without any concerns to wiring or heat.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mojomn7g,

Thanks for the info :2:

I'm going to change my bulbs this weekend.

BTW, what is the bulb size for the fogs?

·
4,664 Posts
I put Sylvanias in the headlights (Don't have HID's boo hoo...) and it changed the colour slightly, but did not increase the light output.

Not that I'm surprised, as most of these things are standard bulbs with a blue coating to alter the output colour temperature.

If the HID kit's weren't so expensive, I'd get a couple of sets. One for the headlights and one for the fogs. Or maybe just the fogs.

Anyway, it's only 'cause I'd like them, not 'cause I need 'em!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jaak,

Don't worry :D At the rate HID's are going on new cars, the cost of adding one, will go down dramatically. :4:

·
5,268 Posts
03GatorSE

great link. Did you get the xenonmatch or xenonmatch plus?

·
5,268 Posts
I wouuld too:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Speedy,
I just finished changing my fog lights to ultra white Cuzo's (best match for the HIDs). You will have to take off the front splash guard to gain access to the back of the fog light. Tip: Turn wheels away from the side that you are working on.

Mojo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mojomn7g said:
Hey Speedy,
I just finished changing my fog lights to ultra white Cuzo's (best match for the HIDs). You will have to take off the front splash guard to gain access to the back of the fog light. Tip: Turn wheels away from the side that you are working on.

Mojo
How much did you pay for them and where did you get them?

·
Nissan Enthusiast
197 Posts
Why does the SM show 35 watt H3 bulbs listed and then the OM (What is OM anyway?) show 51 watt HB4 buls listed for the same application? Then 03GatorSE says he/she installed 9006 bulbs in the fogs. Did I miss something here?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Really? 35 in one and 51 in the other?

SM - Service manual
OM - Owners manual

Homer

1 - 20 of 206 Posts