Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey elliotgb... I noticed we both have our football teams as Avaitors. My fiance is a BIG eagles fan... maybe a bigger fan then i am a giants fan. She bought tickets for I think a Decmember Monday night game... that is crazy, she is going to freeze. I am going this Monday night to the Giants vs. New Orleans.

Anyway... the Giants have a better record then the Eagles !! haha !! This could be the only time all year they do so I thought I would brag while I could. :)

:4: :4: :4: GO BIG BLUE :4: :4: :4: !!

·
Registered
842 Posts
TheGymKid said:
Hey elliotgb... I noticed we both have our football teams as Avaitors. My fiance is a BIG eagles fan... maybe a bigger fan then i am a giants fan. She bought tickets for I think a Decmember Monday night game... that is crazy, she is going to freeze. I am going this Monday night to the Giants vs. New Orleans.

Anyway... the Giants have a better record then the Eagles !! haha !! This could be the only time all year they do so I thought I would brag while I could. :)

:4: :4: :4: GO BIG BLUE :4: :4: :4: !!
I still have hopes that the Seahawks will awake from thier slumber and kick some ass.

·
Registered
545 Posts
The Eagles had an embarassing season opener and shouldn't be proud of their performance at all. The intelligence of players like Jeremiah Trotter comes to bear when he allows himself to get involved in an altercation with a backup cornerback and get thrown out of the game.
Mcnabb is hurt and may not start the next game.
Based on this and the loss of great players like Corey Simon and Ike Reese, I am doubtful that they will be any better than a 10-6 team this year.
Eli Manning looks great up there. We always worry about the Redskins, Cowboys and Giants and they all seem to play Philly tough.
No excuses, the offense here doesn't seem to have their act together.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry Guys

Sorry Guys but the Patriots are going to make it 3 years in a row. Another NFL record in the books. :D

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I'm gonna embarrass myself now, but its prob the only time I get to say it this season: NINERS WIN!!!

So much for the 0-16 prediction by most of the sports writers. :D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eric L. said:
I'm gonna embarrass myself now, but its prob the only time I get to say it this season: NINERS WIN!!!

So much for the 0-16 prediction by most of the sports writers. :D
probably the only game they will win all year and they go and knock me out of my survivor pool by beating St. Louis. URGH !!!!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Once again, a team has it in for the Eagles. This time, the Niners are out to squash T.O. for badmouthing them when he was there and after he left. Eagles 0 and 2? I hope not, but we'll see.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Heh heh...

I'm a Lions fan. Most losses in the NFL over the last 4 years. WOOHOO!!!

At least this season, there is hope. I just wish Joey would give us one big game. All of the pieces are there to be in the playoffs. If our O-line can hold, and Joey can put up some numbers, we ought to do alright.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Whoopeeeeeeeeee.....we polished off a 2-14 team. Do the Eagles rock or what? Next up Oakland. As long as we don't face a strong defensive team, we may win a few.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
elliotgb said:
Whoopeeeeeeeeee.....we polished off a 2-14 team. Do the Eagles rock or what? Next up Oakland. As long as we don't face a strong defensive team, we may win a few.
My girl is happy too. I'm a little happy... i took the Eagles as my survivor pick this week... so I'm good for another week.

Tonight is the Giants game... whooo,,,, I'm looking fwd to going and tailgating. I washed my Murano and cleaned her out this morning so she is ready to cheer herself !!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yeah, we all love T.O. now, lol.
All is forgiven if he can score at least 2 TD's per game.

·
Registered
763 Posts
So much for the home opener winning streak continuing......

...we went into the "Black Hole" & rained on Randy's premier!

GO CHIEFS!

Instead of the Flying Nun we have the FLYING PRIEST!

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
There's no love in my home on this day.....
Hey, no worries, mate!
Eli will spread the love around tonite on MNF, right?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Re: Re: Football Trash Talk...

Stoker said:

I still have hopes that the Seahawks will awake from thier slumber and kick some ass.
So far they are doing pretty well. Finally beat the Rams.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts