Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new standard Murano Grille left over from installing this http://www.american-truck-auto.com/...murano_eg.shtml If anybody would like the grill it costs about $80 to $90 for UPS to ship ground and professionally box it. 57inches by 12/15 inches. The Nissan Logo was used by dealer to put on the new Grille so there is no Logo, otherwise perfect. Please let me know asap as I am going to throw it away. I will only collect reimbursement for the actual UPS charge. GRIP :D

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's Yours I'll PM You with a Phone Number. GRIP :D

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patrickem! I PM'ed you and no response, I am cleaning out the Garage the trash comes on FRIDAY. Last chance is then. GRIP :D

·
Registered
792 Posts
If he doesn't take it - I am very interested.

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You bet. I am trying to get my Garage ready for a repaint. I epoxied the floor and now need to get all that stuff off the cabnet tops so I can redo the walls and I have the paint waiting and THe Thanksgiving guest will be departing on Tuesday. So I am getting ancy. I'll give Patrickem, till tomorrow morning. If you want PM me an address and I'll take it to the UPS Tomorrow (Friday) send it and you can send me a Check after I know exactly how much it was. GRIP :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
Grip

If Patrickem or GMTURBO43 fall through I'll take it off your hands. Just let me know, or I'll continue to check the forum for further info.

Thanks.

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's Gone. GRIP :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts