Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a letter from Nissan Canada, informing me that I'm entitled to one free Zenrin navigation dvd upgrade.

First time I have heard of this.

Version 6.4 is projected for Nov. 2005.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wouldn't that be nice if we the US folk could get one too?:)

·
4,664 Posts
Larry, you know that's why I never wanted to see your Murano... I don't have nav and it's killing me! Just kidding... Sort of.;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes, I also received the same letter and probably going to get Version 6.4 (Nov. 2005). I live in Canada, and owns a 2003 SE Murano with NAV, which was purchased in March 2004.

Here is a quote from the letter if you haven't received it
"As the owner of a 2003 through 2005 model year Nissan vehicle equipped with a Navigation system you are entitled to one free NAVI DVD upgrade during the standard new vehicle warranty period."

Does anyone know how reliable are the anticipated release dates?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spin_Echo said:
Wouldn't that be nice if we the US folk could get one too?:)
The Zenrin site states the following: The free-update program is administered by Nissan Canada. Only registered customers are eligible for a free disc.

Larry

·
Registered
120 Posts
So how do you register for the free update?

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Is this an upgrade to the software or the map data? I have iGuidance and they just upgraded the software to include more road map details of Canada. iGuidance uses maps by Navtech (so does Nissan I think) so I was wondering if that is the same reason for Nissan's upgrade to be exclusive to Canada?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts