Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning as I was driving to work I started to smell the aroma of Fried Ham. Turns out I had my seat heater on high and I was just cooking my ass-cheeks.

I do love the seat heaters though. I get my lumbar region warmed up by the back of the seat. I even use the passenger's side heater to thaw out my frozen bagle on the ride to work.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
I love them as well...I'm a summer person so it's not unusual for it to be 50 degrees outside and me to be driving around with the windows down and the heated seats on low. :D :D Another thing that I don't use all the time, but love the fact that it is there.

·
4,601 Posts
A couple of days ago, it was down around 50 degrees and the jacket I put on, was much too light for the weather. Well take that and then two hours in a customer's lab that was too cold (very unusual with all that equipment running) and I was sooooooo happy to have that seat heater when I got back in the Murano!

I even used it one day about a year ago, when my back was sore. And in the winter? Not so much when I take it out of the garage in the morning, but in a parking lot, it's great!:D

Now if you could get a grill option, you could cook breakfast on the way to work. Hey, what's wrong with that? No worse than the woman I saw curling her hair on the DVP (a twisty curvy highway in Toronto). I wonder if she gives "Driving with your knees" lessons?

Anyone know how to get grease splatters off the display?

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
We've had an unusually cold fall here in the Philadelphia area, and I've had to start using the fanny warmers a little too early IMHO. On mornings when I go out and its 38 degrees, I start thinking to myself it may be time for a remote starter. I know I've seen the discussion around here but IIRC, you lose the automatic entry/exit motion on the driver's seat if you go with the remote starter. Was that really the case, or did it turn out to be something else that caused it to go away?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts