Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a complete set of Murano aftermarket alloy rims and Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3 winter tires for sale. There is about 85% tread remaining on the tires, they are balanced on the rims, no flat repairs. Rims are in excellent condition. Includes centering rings and wheel nuts. I am only getting rid of them because we traded the Murano in on a Pathfinder (needed the towing capacity). I am located about 30 minutes east of Toronto. Asking $950 complete. (Valued over $2000 new)

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi, I have a complete set of Murano aftermarket alloy rims and Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3 winter tires for sale. There is about 85% tread remaining on the tires, they are balanced on the rims, no flat repairs. Rims are in excellent condition. Includes centering rings and wheel nuts. I am only getting rid of them because we traded the Murano in on a Pathfinder (needed the towing capacity). I am located about 30 minutes east of Toronto. Asking $950 complete. (Valued over $2000 new)
I am in need of spare winter wheels (Rims + Tires) and I am looking around.
I only have $600 dollars in cash to spare.
I know its so far cry from your asking price but I had to ask and try....
Let me know regardless .......

Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have steel rims on my murano used last year, I want to get rid of it because I bought a 20inch rim for summer, rim size is 18inch good for winter tires $200 negotiable...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Its good that you sold them, but to be honest you really don't need winter tires if you have a good set of radial tires on your SUV/Cross-over. The stock tires on all cars and trucks are junk, the car munfactures put the call out to the car manufactures everytime they build a new vehicle they build and whoever comes back with the cheapest price wins.

I went from my dunlop's to Yokohama Avid Envigors and went up to Owen Sound one weekend to snowboard; certain sections weren't blowed and there was a foot or so of snow. Without any problems I drove it, no wheel spin, no ABS when I went to stop; unlike the Dunlops which I couldn't stop in 3 inches of snow without the ABS turning on.

tirerack.com really helped me out too.

A.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts