Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys:

I purchased an OEM XM SAT kit from Grubbs Infiniti quite some time ago along with the wiring harness that is needed for 03's.

I never got around to installing it and ulitmately went with my XM SKYFI and PAC AUX adapter.

I paid $295.99 for the kit, $59.99 for the harness and there was a $25.00 shipping and handling charge. Total damage: $380.98. I have the original invoice and credit card receipt that I will include.

I am willing to sell everything for $300 plus $10.00 to ship it.. It is brand new in the box never installed.

Please email me or PM me if your interested.

Thanks!

-Flip

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Oh man... I just installed an XM system into my 03 about 1½ months ago... I would have taking you up on the offer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( That stinks!

Sorry man and I DID have it sitting in my closet 2 months ago!! oh well...next time :D

BTW, I think its a very reasonable price for brand new setup.

Thanks!

-Flip

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you put it on ebay or go lower in the price, let me know. I just can't see spending that much on a radio kit that requires a monthly subscription, nor does the wife need it that badly.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
dufunnel said:
I just can't see spending that much on a radio kit that requires a monthly subscription
You can make a deal with XM if you are persistant.

I called XM to activate my radio. I told them I had a promotion code for $7 a month on a yearly plan but do not know what it was (it was true - I had seen it on the forum somewhere but could not remember it) They said they would not give me the deal unless I had the promo code. So I said fine, put the account (which they had established - but no credit card number yet) on hold until I call back with the promo code. I looked everywhere but could not find it so I gave up. A few days later I got a bill from XM and they had billed me for one year at their regular price...I think it was like $155. :3:

I called them up and said I had not found my code and I wanted to cancel the account because I did not want to pay their regular price. The call got escalated immidiately and the supervisor on the other end said they did not want to cancel the account so they would give me the deal...My bill got reduced to $77 for one year of subscription - including activation....:2:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
flip68 said:
System still available for sale :) [/QUOTE

I still have everything above in its boxes...never sold it and never installed...first $250 for everything including the harness takes it and I'll include the shipping......

Thanks!

-Flip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts