Nissan Murano Forum banner

Which fuel tank shield do you prefer?

• A7285-CC25A (Conformal Aluminum)

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • A7285-CC27A (Vertical Plastic)

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • A7285-CC27B (Conformal Plastic)

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • None (I'll design my own or go without)

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
I purchased mine from ABCNissanWholesale. At the time they were the only place that had them. The price in 2008 was $15.23 plus $5 for shipping.

-njjoe

·
Registered
121 Posts
I priced them out 25$ LOL through the dealer however do I need 2 of the same or are there different part numbers for left and right? Dealer said there should be 2 numbers for L and R. Also he couldn't find the plastic ones

·
Registered
2,932 Posts

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
I priced them out 25$ LOL through the dealer however do I need 2 of the same or are there different part numbers for left and right? Dealer said there should be 2 numbers for L and R. Also he couldn't find the plastic ones
A7285-CC25A is a kit and includes both right and left pieces.

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Recall parts like this usually are dirt cheap. I don't know who payed over $100 for em but they got screwed.

Courtesynissanparts has em too, right?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I'm not sure if anybody in this forum every paid the over $100 price for them. The dealership did try to sell me both for about $250-ish. I laughed of course.

Ultimately found them for waaaaaay cheaper. :)

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Glad to see a recent thread on these seemingly elusive, inexpensive, and ultimately necessary upgrade from the "Verticle" p.'s O.S. that I have endured for years. Thanks Warhammer:29: for the link. I immediately felt a (plastic)burden lifted off my shoulders!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts