Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of a Mo with a full bra on it? How does it fit? Do you like it/ What kind is it?. I've been looking for a picture and can't find any. So if someone has one can they post a pic of it please.. Thank You in advance.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
545 Posts
Is this what you are looking for? This is a pic of a Colgan Bra that Eric has on his MO. I have the Colgan, too and it looks great on Polished Pewter.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,402 Posts
Thanks elliotgb for posting the pic. I love the Colgan bra, very durable and high quality.

Hello to (my) Murano! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is Thank You for the picture.. Didn't want to by one till I saw it on a Mo...:2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
elliotgb said:
Is this what you are looking for? This is a pic of a Colgan Bra that Eric has on his MO. I have the Colgan, too and it looks great on Polished Pewter.
We have the same one, I like it. Good quality.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
jpalm said:


We have the same one, I like it. Good quality.
Add me as another happy Colgan Bra owner!

It's looks very nice on the Silver, fits perfectly, and is proving to be very durable. Far better than the factory Nissan Bra I have for my 00 Maxima.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
I also purchased the colgan bra specifically for a cross country trip(L.A.-Carolina Coast) and it really saved my front end and continues to.I also have the Glacier Pearl and the bugs can be a real pain.The bra really helps cut down the clean up time on the longer, high speed hauls.
The Mo by the way really was great on the trip,played the weather and did it in 4 days,was fully loaded to the ceiling and seats folded down,bike on rack on the back too.Best mileage was 24.2 for a tank and worst was in Mountains and 40mph headwind, got 19.4mpg-really beating the pants off the Dodge Ram 1500 she replaced!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
So what is the care/maintenance like on the bra? I also noticed you can get a 'sports bra' (just the top portion). Anyone just get that piece?

Lil' Bit
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Darrell Sheldon


I also purchased the colgan bra specifically for a cross country trip(L.A.-Carolina Coast) and it really saved my front end and continues to.I also have the Glacier Pearl and the bugs can be a real pain.The bra really helps cut down the clean up time on the longer, high speed hauls.
The Mo by the way really was great on the trip,played the weather and did it in 4 days,was fully loaded to the ceiling and seats folded down,bike on rack on the back too.Best mileage was 24.2 for a tank and worst was in Mountains and 40mph headwind, got 19.4mpg-really beating the pants off the Dodge Ram 1500 she replaced!
I saw it on a silver one today. Looks good. I was never really a big fan of front bras either, but it looks pretty sharp and a pretty good idea for cross country driving. I wonder if I should get one as well, as I might possibly be driving across country with the MO (from NY to WA).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
I have always used Colgan Bra's. Great Quality and always fit properly. I just bought my Murano and have a Colgan Bra on order. I ordered a T-Top complete bra. I also have added the American Racing Casino rims. Will post a picture when im all done with the bra installation. You guys sure help a lot with your posts. Thanks. :7:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
hey Darrell Sheldon do you think you can post a picture of you front end murano,I have same color need to see better how it looks the colgan bra in this color.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
Here's a picture of my black Murano with the Colgan bra. Very high quality bra that had done well in protecting the leading edge of the hood and front bumper.

 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top