Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a description of a 2006 MO lifted from a dealer's auction on ebay. The car only has 10 (ten) miles on it. Sort of reinforces the argument that car salesmen aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer!

"THIS BRAND NEW, HARD TO FIND MURANO IS IN THE NEWEST COLOR FROM NISSAN. The mileage on this vehicle is accurately represented. Clean smell throughout, appears to have never been smoked in. Our inspectors have found no body work on this vehicle. Our inspectors found no evidence of any collision damage present on this vehicle. Flawless finish looks like it was just driven off the lot. The paint on this vehicle makes it obvious that the owner garaged it. The transmission shifts like a dream. This vehicle's engine is in perfect working condition. All power equipment on this vehicle is in working order. This vehicle is perfectly sound, no known defects. The care of this auto has been well maintained, and its extra clean exterior is all the proof you need. The interior of this vehicle is extra clean and in mint condition. The tires have not been abused.If you have any questions about this or any of my other auctions please feel free to contact me via e-mail by clicking here or you can call me at 602.789.4001. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you. "

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Hmmm....

The "owner" went through a lot of trouble to make sure it was garage-kept, well-maintained, clean, no defects, mint condition, blah, blah, blah.

IT HAS ONLY TEN (10) MILES ON THE ODOMETER. It is fresh off the boat. No wonder it looks and runs like brand-new, it is brand-new.

It looks like the dealer simply attached a boiler-plate description. I wonder how many not-so-new cars have the same description slapped on to them.

By the way, I am glad the dealer says it "shifts like a dream".

Dealers are so much fun to make fun of.

-njjoe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts