Ok so the other day my MO wouldnt start. After an hour of trying to jump it/ charge the battery I finally got it home. The next morning I pulled the battery out and put it on a load test. And it read 12.5 volts!!! So I started looking more closely pulling fuses and checking everything. I didnt find anything so I put the battery back in and tryed to start it.... But I had no power at all going to the car!! I took the battery back out and found that the positive battery connection had been eroded away so badly that is was barely touching the terminal!!! Called nissan and they said it was vin specific and now in out 60 bucks for that little thing to replace it!! Has this ever happened to anyone else?