Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my interior light bulb got burned out.
So, I pop another one in, shortly after it went out too along with all other interior lights. Check the fuse box inside the car and under the hood; all the fuses seems to be ok, the bridge are all intake.

What da heck...? Is there something I over look?

Nizmo

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't think you overlooked anything. The lighting in the MO is all controlled by the bcm. The BCM provides a gound to turn on and off the interior light. For instance when you unlock the doors with the remote the light turn on and when you start the car the light turn off. I think you are looking at a new BCM unit. Hopefully your car is like mine and was purchased in 04 and is still under warranty. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just remove your negative battery terminal for a few minutes.....this will reset your BCM.....I did the same exact thing to my MO.....some of these people automatically think it's a blown BCM.....just another way for the stealership to get your hard earned money....:D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I will try that tonight, if not going to repair shop.

Nizmo

·
Registered
420 Posts
Re: picture

Ap0the0sis said:

How do you put a picture under your name?
After you log in, click "control panel", then "edit options". Scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the right hand corner you'll see where to add an avatar. You can select a stock one or upload one of your own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts