Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No offense to FX owners worldwide, but I happened to be directly behind an FX on the way home from work yesterday.

My eyes were drawn to the rear wiper arm. It kind of reminded me of a chicken wing, pretty short and stubby. I suppose it needs to be short because the rear window seems so squashed and a longer arm wouldn't work, but it did look funny to me.

I suppose I'll have a greater appreciation for the MO's rear wiper assembly from now on.

Does the FX have the same problem as the MO with the front wiper blades that won't bend upwards or did they get it right in the luxury division?

·
5,268 Posts
elliotgb said:
No offense to FX owners worldwide, but I happened to be directly behind an FX on the way home from work yesterday.

My eyes were drawn to the rear wiper arm. It kind of reminded me of a chicken wing, pretty short and stubby. I suppose it needs to be short because the rear window seems so squashed and a longer arm wouldn't work, but it did look funny to me.

I suppose I'll have a greater appreciation for the MO's rear wiper assembly from now on.

Does the FX have the same problem as the MO with the front wiper blades that won't bend upwards or did they get it right in the luxury division?

1. yes, the FX rear wiper looks....hm.........you put it the right way.

2. the front wipers - no, they do not have problems like MO does:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts