Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to share a Murano "quirk" with everyone.

I had returned my new Murano to the dealer for a LoJack installation. I thought this was a simple deal. Went to pick up my Murano after work (of course service dept is closed). Started the Murano and got this blinking red Airbag warning light. :evil: :evil: What the @$#%%# ??? So I had to return to the dealership the next day for them to figure out what's wrong. Had to be related to the LoJack install.

Well, the service rep called and told me the problem is all fixed. The story was that the LoJack technician had the ignition key on for an extended period and somehow (maybe a low battery??) cause an error code for the airbag light. Once the Nissan tech cleared the code the light stayed off. This seems very strange to me :shock: :?: but the warning light hasn't come on again (~3 days now).

·
4,664 Posts
My first reaction would be to look towards the passenger seat. Of course my wife wasn't impressed when I had another vechicle that had a sticker that said "Warning Airbag - See other side." So I looked at her...

She flipped the visor over and pointed to the other sticker that detailed the vehicle's airbag... :oops:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts