Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GARDENA, Calif. (May 28, 2004) – Nissan North America, Inc., today announced an interim price increase on select 2004 models. The new prices, which are effective immediately, have been increased $50 on all trim levels of the Maxima, and $100 on all trim levels of the 350Z Coupe, Xterra, Pathfinder, Murano, Frontier and Titan Crew Cab.

Some optional equipment has also increased in price. A $50 increase is applied on 350Z Coupe Side Air Bags; Titan Tow Packages and Utility Bed; and $100 on the Armada DVD entertainment system.

Complete pricing and option packages are available in each vehicle’s pricing section.

In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan vehicles can be found online at www.nissanusa.com or contact the corporate media line at 310-771-5631.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope they don't make it retroactive
:2:

Homer

·
Registered
170 Posts
:confused: :( :confused:

I wonder why they're raising the price by such a small increment. Given the demand for the MO, I would have expected a $1,000 to $2,000 increase.

...and I would say that the $2,000 increase would apply to the SLs. Since they seem to be outselling the SEs (seen my poll?).
:cursin: :yodaddy: :runaway:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yet another side effect of the downward spiral of the Dollars value.

·
4,664 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts