Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you know how the x5 looks likes a raised 5 series. I was driving on the highway and I saw a murano far back. As I kept looking at it, it appeared to look like a raised g35 with a chrome grille. Anyone else see this?

·
Registered
777 Posts
No I don't see the G35 either, but if you compare it to the FX35, I think we get better looks at a lot better price $$$ 8)

·
4,664 Posts
KSmurano said:
No I don't see the G35 either, but if you compare it to the FX35, I think we get better looks at a lot better price $$$ 8)
That's for sure! And the more I look at the FX the less I like it. It was so cool, so different when it came out, like the MO, but I don't think it will stand the test of time as well.

Now, I'd take a G over the Maxima any day. The front of the new Maxima illustrates that the good designers were working on the Murano.

·
Registered
777 Posts
The Max has a nose that only a mom could love! :lol:

I really like the G35 but it needs a little more width in my opinion!

That's why I have always liked the "wide track" GP's (are you reading OGz) but they just had too much cladding!

·
5,268 Posts
You’ve got to be kidding! Even slightest resemblance!:2:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dunno, I sorta thought it was a g35 at the time. It was far back and I just saw the silver grille. Obviously up close they dont look the same. I still dont know why i started this thread:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts