Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine bought a mini van last year... a little while ago I rode in it... and the gear shift knob was VERY similiar to the Murano's. After that every time I looked at my shifter, I felt like I was looking at a mini van's shifter. I decided to replace it. I bought a used one off ebay (in excellent condition) and replaced my Mo's shifter.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
TheGymKid said:
I'm sorry, it's the black leather. What's wrong with your current one?
I just need an extra one to gut and install two small push buttons on each side. Then once I install jaak's relay set-up I can "shift up" and "shift down" the CVT, just like an SE! :2:

·
Registered
781 Posts
What's worse - a knob that looks like it came out of a minivan or one that looks like a duck :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GMTURBO43 said:
What's worse - a knob that looks like it came out of a minivan or one that looks like a duck :)

Dave, is that your POLITE way of saying it's ugly and you don't like it.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Nope - that's my polite way of saying it looks like a duck.

I never said ducks were good or bad.

If I said "it looked like a duck that was ran over by an 18-wheeler" - I could see how one would take that as bad.

I can't say I like it or don't like it. I've only seen a few shift knobs that have offended me in my life. Neither the stock Murano or the new one you've put on, fall in that category.

Now, if it had neon lights....

;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts