Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Agreed on 3/16 to purchase a 2005 Plat/Char SL w/ touring. Put down a deposit. Vehicle was supposed to arrive on 3/21 at another dealer, but my dealer agreed to trade for it which is why I had to put down the deposit. It's 3/25 and as of yesterday, it was still not delivered.

I told the dealer that I need to have it by the end of the month to take advantage of the 3% financing being offered by Nissan. Their fiscal year ends 3/31 so I don't think it will be held over.

Any suggestions? :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Mine took forever to get here. I was doing a factory order, of course, which always takes a long time, but it took longer than expected. If this is a shipment from the factory, it might take a week or two longer.

I wouldn't be too worried about the 3% financing. My dealer seemed to think that April would be the same deal. No promises, of course, but he was pretty confident.

Tell your dealer to find out exactly where the car is RIGHT NOW and revise the estimated delivery date. They should be able to do that relatively easily.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yep...Stop worrying and talk to the dealer...If it is the end of financial year for him, surely they will want the sale....Especially as there is finance involved as that is extra money for them too.....

So pickup the phone and see what is really going on...

·
Registered
433 Posts
When I ordered our A4, it took 3 months to build and ship. One thing you could do is ask for the VIN number, you can then track it and found out where it is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YEAH! My MO made it to the dealer this afternoon. They have it ready to go for me. I'll be there when they open at 8:30 a.m. so I can seal the deal! :2:

·
Registered
89 Posts
One thing you could do is ask for the VIN number, you can then track it and found out where it is.
I factory ordered my MO back on 15 December. Last time I checked on the status of it, they gave me my VIN. Could you please tell me how to track my MO by the VIN?

·
Registered
241 Posts
SgtRich said:

I factory ordered my MO back on 15 December. Last time I checked on the status of it, they gave me my VIN. Could you please tell me how to track my MO by the VIN?
That one is definitely lost if you are still waiting....

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
dejongj said:

That one is definitely lost if you are still waiting....
Not necessarily. I ordered mine at the very beginning of December, and it just came 2 weeks ago. They're behind schedule and factory orders are taking a little longer than they're supposed to.

That said, keep hounding your dealer. They should be able to track where it is and give you a revised date.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Must have had some delays then due to the European launch...I order mine only in February and it is comming on April 5th...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts