Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Windy City MO :)
137 Posts
I love the color combo. Sometimes I wish the wife and I would have spent more time looking at different color combinations. My choice would have been the color you have but she INSISTED ;) on the charcoal.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, must keep wifey happy! :4:

All the combos look good to me, same way with the Z. The sunlit copper was the one that took me the longest time to get used to. The Z prototype was that color. After awhile it grew on me. I've always liked pearl white on cars. Although I like the old pearl white like on the 300ZX better. But here in bama, there is no other choice for me really. It gets too dang HOT.

·
4,664 Posts
First time I saw the white, was from the distance on an overcast snowy day and it reminded me of a kitchen appliance. Really didn't like it. Then I saw it again on a nice sunny day and saw how it really glowed in the sunshine and has an awesome look to it. Turned me right around on it!

It was funny as it actually shocked me how good it looked, as I still had that idea that it was a fridge.

But there's not a color I don't like on a MO, just some more than others.... Normally I like black, but the problem with that is the black trim and tinted windows tend to blend in if the lightings not right, so it doesn't look as sharp as it could... All the other colors work well to see the styling, the bright ones, like white, silver, copper and gold seem to be the best for the high contrast look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts