Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ATS Cetus 20X8.5 5-114.3 35HS wheels with Nitto NT-404 Extreme Force SUV 275/55R-20 116V B tires from Discount Tire Direct and a 2nd generation Smart Tire pressure monitoring system from Tire Rack. It gives you tire pressure, temperature, deviation from recommended pressure while compensating for heat expansion, alarm for under or over pressure and tells you the reading from each tire individually.

The dash kit came from a search on the internet. I don't remember who I got it from but it is a complete kit with door panel inserts for all doors etc.

The gold emblems are a dealer installed option. It ran about $200 for all the emblems. They called it the Gold Package.

·
Registered
777 Posts
dt - Lookin mighty fine.:cool:

Did the tires come mounted on the wheels & then you had to remove them to add the tire pressure monitors?

What did you do with your factory wheels & tires?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was never a fan of the cafe-latte interior with the aluminum inserts -- looks very nice with the wood however -- If Nissan had offered it with the Blue exterior I might have considered it!

·
5,268 Posts
The link does not work. I have checked the website and it seems some pages are missing. Most likely have been removed.

Sorry cannot help on this one....:(

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
I once bought "Gold Pro" and re did all the brass pluming in the house, more than paid for the cost of the unit and eliminated all the corrosion we get on brass pluming fixture down her. Thinking of doing it again. SImple but time consuming process. If interested do a Google.

I am De-Badged so nothing to plate on the MO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for bringing the pic back, but I was most interested in the dash kit. I am finding my black to be oppressive. Any chance you can put the interior shot back up.

Many thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts