Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the gloss black trim around the screen bother any one else? It is fine to me but it bothers my wife. Her car lol. I looked into a wrap but the words for each button would be covered. They make a clear matte wrap but I was advised that during installation water is used and nobody wants to fry out the electronics. The bezel is part of the radio itself.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Doesn’t bother me...just have to wipe it more often because it shows dust and smudges easier. Curious like vortex as to what part(s) actually bothers her. I would prefer if it wasn’t designed the way that it is but definitely not something that bothers me

·
Registered
812 Posts
Doesn’t bother me at all. I would prefer a flat black, but that is just for not showing fingerprints.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You could try a dash overlay kit. The pieces have "cut-outs" that allow for the button labels to not be covered. There are numerous finishes available as well.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Does the gloss black trim around the screen bother any one else? It is fine to me but it bothers my wife. Her car lol. I looked into a wrap but the words for each button would be covered. They make a clear matte wrap but I was advised that during installation water is used and nobody wants to fry out the electronics. The bezel is part of the radio itself.
A dumb question, Did she pick the car or you did......? If you did, it was a wrong move........... :) I don't have a wife but I do occasionally finding myself making a wrong move............ :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
It bothers me. If I am driving into the sun, the glare will shine in one or both eyes. It makes me close my eyes or continue to blink repeatedly. I Found this post looking for a matte cover..

·
Administrator
9,579 Posts
There is matte spray for art work. Not sure whether it will react with the plastic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts