Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oopsie....well, I was close...and, it IS a glowing review.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Non-NA Muranos have 231hp as opposed to our 245hp.

·
Registered
252 Posts
yep it was a positive review.

and dont let any New Zealanders hear you say they are Aussies. Its like saying Americans and Canadians are the same :)

·
5,244 Posts
Ye, it is like telling Texans that Texas is "kind of a smallish state". I always get kick out of it! Queensland is, I guess only 3-times bigger. But then again WA (I mean Western Australia) is even bigger!

bigdongers, you know the best, don't you...;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Kris said:
Ye, it is like telling Texans that Texas is "kind of a smallish state". I always get kick out of it! Queensland is, I guess only 3-times bigger. But then again WA (I mean Western Australia) is even bigger!

bigdongers, you know the best, don't you...;)
where abouts from Australia are you from Kris?

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took it as an Aussie review because of their use of English...which is one in the same.
I should have noticed the nz in the link to slap that line between them....duhhhh.

As I converse with folks from Brazil to England to Germany and Norway, we all have the same feelings when talking about countries:
It's kinda silly to even have countries anymore, it is evident when conversing across the internet that most decent folks from anywhere on the planet share the same hopes and desires.
We all greet each other the same, we all part with the same wishes "take care".

Oh well, I was having a John Lennon moment there....

:D

·
5,244 Posts
bigdongers said:

where abouts from Australia are you from Kris?
I lived in Wollongong, Syndey, Yeppoon and Rockhampton. Ventured from Melbourne to Cape York and Simpson desert. Never made it to WA. Though we have an office out there and always wanted to visit Perth.

mgthe3

you are right about "decent people". Through my travel I found that they are everywhere. Independent of country.......I may say something about it as I lived on 3 continents and worked on 5 of them........

Look at this board – we have posters from all around the globe. Once the MO reaches more countries I am pretty sure we will see more folks from abroad here.

Just wonder what it is about the Murano that pull so many great folks?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Kris said:

Just wonder what it is about the Murano that pull so many great folks?
We are all very intelligent, good looking and have great taste !!!

·
5,244 Posts
HuskyFan said:

We are all very intelligent, good looking and have great taste !!!

I love your explanation!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts