Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to this event today in MA...

Some notes to compare the MO to other vehicles...

Cadillac SRX - the panoramic moonroof is HUGE.. pretty much the length of the car... but the interior was quirky.. the ride was horrible, especially going over bumps.

Lexus RX330 - Great interior, long lines to drive, ride was same IMO to MO even over the bumps... but there was a hesitation when you stepped on the gas, which is what lots of 330 owners are complaining about.

BMW X5 - Sweet ride, V8, nice interior.. longest lines to drive. I've driven an X5 several times in the past...

Saturn Vue - it had the ground effect package - looked sweet, nice engine (240 HP).. ugly interior, over bumps there were tons of shaking and creaking like it was gonna fall apart.

Chevy Trailblazer/GMC envoy... Chevy - bland interior, GMC - upgraded interior. Decent ride, but lots of body roll

Toyota Highlander - same ride IMO to RX330. Just a bland interior/exterior.

Wonder why they didn't have a Murano to test ????
Didn't get to ride the Jeep GC or the Acura MDX. I avoided the Equinox, CRV, Pilot... drove some larger SUV's, but ran out of time to drive the pickups and other luxury sedans//

Last ride - Hummer H3 on an offroad course. The rig is HUGE and you feel like the king of the road... felt solid on the off road stuff, tho I wouldn't dare take my MO there! :2:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Saturn Vue

The Saturn Sounds like the "Red Line" edition and I think that has a Honda V6 in it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got an invite to that (in Foxboro I think) and did not go. I didn't read it close enough and thought "Oh, it's all GM vehicles, nevermind" Had I known they had that many vehicles I would've gone. How long were you able to test drive them? Does anyone know if there's more of these and if you can sign up?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts