Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i have posted a couple of times regarding this topic, but i am going crazy looking for the only mod i want.....

FLUSH MOUNTED TUBE BARS..CHROME

Not a traditional nerf bar which sticks out too far for me...i just want something that will attach to the bottom of the truck, 'flush mounted".
I know the distance between the back of the front wheelwell to the front of the rear one is 70".

I know that M classs Mercedes Benzs have the same wheelbase

Does anyone have any info for me??..any suggestions..??

thanks
chris

·
Registered
53 Posts
Anyone put these on their MO yet? I wanna see pics of how the car looks overall from afar...kinda expensive though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally found a set i thought would be right for my MO...

www.4x4parts.com

"rocker bars"...polished stainless steel and fit FLUSH to the underside of car.

Should give my MO the look i want from the side, go good with the door handles.

Approx $300 ...looking forward to installing these bars..

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
758 Posts
Rocker bars

Just reading a review of the BMW X3 on Edmunds and they complained that the Rocker bars stick out too far:
As comfortable as the second row is, however, getting out of those comfy seats can be annoying due to the X3's rocker panels. They jut out from the body and almost always bumped the back of our passengers' legs while they were exiting the vehicle
Good thing your looking for the flush mounts or you might also run into this problem.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats exactly the reason i was looking for flush mounted bars....i ddint want to dirty every pair of pants that i own.. I have been in many trucks/SUVs where you have to dodge the side bars to get out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats exactly what i hope it looks like...thats a sweet truck..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts