Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read horror stories about the Armada's trips to Nissan dealerships all across this great country.. Seem's there is a lot of negative to be said about the Armada, which i would have never knew if i didn't search..

So does anyone know how the QX56 would compare in terms of reliability, dealer visits (if any), etc., etc.?

I thought it was pretty much the same exact truck as the Armada, with just a bit more flash. (?) :confused:

TIA!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Sorry Chris, saw this on the Forbes worst car list Dec 15, 2005:

Well, you don't need us to give you the full list from Forbes because most of them aren't even worth the time of day, like the Ford Ranger.

But two of the cars surprised us because we don't think either one is as bad as they are saying.

Not to say that they are great by any means but they should not be on the worst car list in our opinion.

Least Reliable: Infiniti QX

Base Price: $50,300

According to Consumer Reports, Infiniti's QX SUV is the least-reliable car on the market. It is 300% less reliable than the average car.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe you should keep the MO!
Bob1
;)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Chris, take a look at this board, I think you'll find that most everyone there loves their Armada's & Q's. They are the same truck except for a bump in compression (for the HP diff), wood trim, thicker glass, more sound insulation, better leather & some electronics as well as +$5k.

http://clubarmada.com/

The both had some 1st year issues with the brake issue being the big problem but they finally have that resolved. There have been some rattle & wind issues, but I think us MO owners can relate to that. Plus the Infinity dealers will treat you right.

I am intending to trade my Nav for a Q at the end of this year. I really needed a split 3rd row seat and this years model added that along with folding, signal mirrors. My plan is for a year-end close out trade on a 2006.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts