Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MOtivated!
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a "Gold Edition" Mo in a parking lot yesterday. Anyone heard of these? It was black with gold front and rear Nissan burgers, chrome SE-like wheel covers with gold burgers in the middle, and gold tips on the tail pipes. There was an oval, gold "Gold Edition" emblem above where it said Murano on the back. It was pretty cool. I was wondering if anyone has heard of anything like this.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
I have seen a white MO with gold package and it looked great. Don't remember iof it had the "Gold Edition" emblem

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Dealer add-on at an obscenely high price for what is supplied. Markup is on the order of 500%.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Gold Edition

I almost bought an all black 03 Gold Edition until I found out that he wanted more for it then the 04's on his lot and would not budge on price until after I walked, then he called over and over wanting me to come back. Pulled the old "hold their keys" on me as he "Couldn't locate my keys" when I had to go. Obviously I didn't buy from that dealer. Seemed to be a dealer add on on the "Gold Package" but I would sure like the Gold badging on my 04 Midnight blue.

·
Registered
36 Posts
it's not a true nissan option - it's something the dealer adds on. if you like it you could get your emblems dipped by a plating company - but you'd probably have to buy new ones to do it

·
Registered
542 Posts
you dont even have to have them dipped, from what I know they have a machine they just bring to the dealer and plate them right on the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts