Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just got me a Silver 04 SL AWD, 2 weeks old, 700 miles and loving every single minute of it. I am looking to get a 2 way Alarm system with remote start installed and am looking for a GOOD and knowledgeable certified installer for my Murano in the Mid Hudson Valley area (I'm in Poughkeepsie, N.Y.). I'd really like to know if anybody in this area has gotten any work done on their Muranos over here cuz I'm apprehensive to let some tech who's never worked on a Murano get to play with MY NEW TOY. I guess anybody who's worked on the 350Z/Maxima/Altima would pretty much know how to gut a Murano right? I thought about doing it myself but I have no experience with mobile electronics (altho I am an EE and I am no stranger to a soldering iron). After looking thru the service manual I decided that I'd rather pay a pro to do it. While I'm at it, anybody got any horror stories about bad installs and or places to avoid? Is Best Buy or CC any good?

thanks!

·
Registered
104 Posts
well zeddic, first off congrats on your new MO! also congrats on the great alarm.

i'm in nyc, so there are tons of places that will do it, but the important part is to get an authorized dealer of the viper or clifford product to do it that way if anything should ever go wrong, they will honor the warranty. if a non certified does it, then the warranty is null.

so the good thing about CC, or Bestbuy is that they're probably authorized installers. you should def ask though.

:1:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts