Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... after 6 weeks without the MO, I finally got her back! My 1 week old MO was rear-ended by some idiot on Sept. 17, but my body shop got all the parts quickly and put her back together so well, you'd never know that she was in an accident. Of course, my body shop (Marco's Auto Body in San Gabriel, CA) does high-end cars and they're perfectionists. The total bill ended-up being $14,296.04

After spending 6 weeks in rental SUVs, I REALLY appreciate the MO! The MO is much more sporty, much more comfortable, far quieter and has much better power than the SUVs I drove. (GMC Envoy, Dodge Durango, Ford Explorer.)

I absolutely felt pampered in the MO! It's cold and rainy in Los Angeles tonight, but I set the interior temp at 72 degrees and turned on the heated seats and.... aaaaaahhhh, comfort! :D I absolutely love the MO!

Bob k.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Aaaaahhhhh Good!
We need some good news around here!

Boy, 6 weeks is a long time. Glad to hear that it seems to have worked out all OK!

Homer

·
4,664 Posts
10 months later and I still love my MO. It's good to hear that you not only learned to appreciate it more, but that your body shop isn't the hack king, which so many are...

I hope I can find one around here that's good. I've yet to find one, and as a result, still have the dent in my hood. I'd rather have the dent, than a lousy paint match..... (It's not big and it's on the passenger side, so I rarely notice it!)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Glad to hear that you got it back. Can't imagine the pain of losing your 1 wk old baby and having to go to rental car hell.

I second the opinion of finding a good shop, I have discovered a few scratches on my MO that will need patched and the thought of a bad paint job scares the bejesus out of me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts