Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this email from my dealer today.... obviously a typo but given most members feelings about dealers its not surprising.

"As a valued eVIP customer of Frost Nissan, we want to make sure you and your 2003 Mura are well taken care of. We believe that it is important to keep up the regular maintenance of your Mura, before minor repairs escalate into major ones. That is why we would like to offer you, our Ready for Spring Service Special. " :1pat:

I replied back stating that I had an 2003 Murano and I didn't even know Nissan made a Mura and I couldn't even imagine what one would look like.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
HA! Along with that, I would have asked "Why would I let you work on my car? You don't even know what it is! How could I trust you to take care of it?" :)

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Gonzo said:
I replied back stating that I had an 2003 Murano and I didn't even know Nissan made a Mura and I couldn't even image what one would look like.
Now did you type image or imagine? ;)

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fortunately they have not had to. I use them for parts and they dude behind the counter has been giving my a 20% discount... I'm happy... I'll just keep driving my Mura.... is a lovely car. :roadtrip:

Here is a picture of the Mura:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts