Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that most voice commands are your simple .wav files, so was wondering if someone out there could provide me w/ the .wav files for a female British / English accent for the following commands:

"Highway entrance ahead"
"Highway exit ahead"
"Highway junction ahead"
"Slight left ahead"
"Slight right ahead"
"Left turn ahead"
"Right turn ahead"
"Make a legal U-turn"
"You are off route"
"Arrive at destination"
"Opposite Direction"

They don't have to be the exact phrase, but something close or similar. The voice that comes w/ the Ostia software is kind of lame.

Please PM me if you know of a place I can download the wav files or if you can send them to me via email. Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Coness,
There is a web site that has many various voices and dialects at http://cepstral.com that you can even demo before buying. I don't know if you can make use of any of these for your application, but it might be worth a look.
RichE :2:

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
I think it was the TomTom that had a few different voices that you could download. One of which was "Valley Girl" which was HILARIOUS but I think I'd go insane and smash the nav system if I had to listen to that all the time...

"You have, like, reached your destination..."

:)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Corin...Do you have TomTom? If so, can you send me the voices for the commands that I requested? I've tried looking around the TomTom site and can't seem to find the downloads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts