Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight we got slammed with that storm that dumped snow in the middle of the country. It was pouring... I mean pouring rain.

I had the MO on the highway and even with driving rain the MO handle the wet highway great. Although I can't be sure but at one point I started to hydroplain. I took my foot off the gas and it "snap" back to me. Perhaps the AWD kicked in or maybe just out of the poor drainage area???

After I got off the highway and headed home, the street had some puddles which I try to avoid, and there was what appeared to be large one... I drove through it at about 35 MPH and didn't realize just how deep it was.... it was deep enough to cause the MO to slow down rapidily, enough for me to thrust forward against my seatbelt. Even though the MO slowed quickly (I wasn't being aggressive with the gas pedal for obvious reasons) it keep going through that puddle pretty straight without any complaints.

Overall a solid car in these heavy rains... most impressive. I can't wait until we get dumped with snow.

:2:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Great to know, I to am waiting for a snow dump as for right know it looks like a brown Christmas. Present temperature is +7C @ 0818

1 - 2 of 2 Posts