Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was washing my Murano and found the front grill was actually peeling, like a film was placed over the chrome to protect it. Has anyone seen this before?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mine started doing the same thing. It was replaced under warranty.

-Edward

·
4,664 Posts
First I've heard of this on the Murano, but I've heard of it a number of times on the current gen Maxima. And the people I know have had them all replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi!...Yeah i had the same problem and i noticed it during washing it too! I'm not sure if mine was a peeling, it as more like water had got in between the grill and the protective film. It was replaced under warranty so no worries. I posted a new thread a while ago about this same problem and it seemed as though most people had not heard or seen of this problem! anyways, enjoy your new grill, i remember the new one being spotless and just perfect :D
Konrad

·
Registered
11 Posts
At the dealership we bought our MO from there was a MO with the "plastic"chrome bubbling up on it.I pointed it out to the salesman & asked if it was an option,he about killed himself getting a porter out to get it off the line.This was the actual "chrome" coating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts