Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 04 MO in July of 04, it is fully equipped with all factory options except chrome wheels. Immediately subscribed to this site and have found it outstanding as a source of info and discussions regarding all aspects of the MO. I feel pretty lucky (knock on wood !) as all of the problems that I have seen individuals experience, rattles, nav problems, alternators, tires, etc etc, have not yet plagued me. I have 8k miles and drive/work in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area. Hope it lasts !!!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
That's awesome! I have had a good bit of problems with my car, but tend to think that it is me and my luck and not the car at all. I think that if I ever got a car that was trouble-free I would stay awake at night waiting for the thing to break down. It would probably get so bad that I'd have to go and buy a Ford again for that confidence that I would be missing.

----------------------

I'm not knocking the company just because it's an American car company. I've had 3 Fords, and because of them I made 4 friends that are Ford mechanics. :p

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Snow MO said:
That's awesome! I have had a good bit of problems with my car, but tend to think that it is me and my luck and not the car at all. I think that if I ever got a car that was trouble-free I would stay awake at night waiting for the thing to break down. It would probably get so bad that I'd have to go and buy a Ford again for that confidence that I would be missing.

----------------------

I'm not knocking the company just because it's an American car company. I've had 3 Fords, and because of them I made 4 friends that are Ford mechanics. :p
Roger on the staying awake at night, I have to be careful that my mental confidence in the MO isn't lost as I try not to think about what "might happen"

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Anserman, what color is the murano?

Perhaps we will pass each other when driving on I495 (washingtond dc beltway). Mine is a super black, with chrome side body molding and off course a nissanmurano.org decals on the rear winshield. Dont foorget to honk :2:

Welcome to the forum~

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Anserman, what color is the murano?

SugarRushMurano said:
Perhaps we will pass each other when driving on I495 (washingtond dc beltway). Mine is a super black, with chrome side body molding and off course a nissanmurano.org decals on the rear winshield. Dont foorget to honk :2:

Welcome to the forum~
Sunlit Copper and right now, very dirty !!! Be looking for you !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts