Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
I have had my Mo for two weeks now, I love it but the time has come for my first road trip I am going to drive from Redondo Beach to San Jose this weekend. I have just over 200 miles on it now and it is time to get some highway miles on it. I have some books on tape and a full tank of gas.

Silver SL AWD/ Grey Leather SL Tour Package Dinamic Control, NAV, all the bells and whistles.:p :p :1: :p

·
4,664 Posts
Tell me you're taking the PCH and I'm going to get a beer, sit down and drink and cry as I wish I was doing that....

Besides, it's better for the break in than going up 5!:p

·
4,664 Posts
I am so jealous!!!! You have to take some pics and post a good one or two!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Ah the pacific coast highway. I have not had much exposure to it in socal, but in norcal, the drive on Hwy1 up through Marin is positively breathtaking. On a good day there are no cars - its a drivers dream.

·
4,664 Posts
Yeah, I've driven it about... Hmmm maybe 20 times... Used to go to CA for business, and I'd always make sure I had a weekend betweeen Socal and the Bay area to enjoy PCH. I've only see a little north of the Bay area on the coast and it's on my list of things to do before a bite the dust.

My employer is based in Beaverton OR and I keep thinking I should rent a car next time I'm down there and drive down the coast. Seen a bit of it in OR as well.

I love it!

·
4,664 Posts
Thanks! I'd love to....

I'll be down there, well actually up there (weird isn't it) in June. I actually live further south in Toronto, than Portland is in OR!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts