Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a more secure place to periodically store my handgun in my 2015 Murano on those rare occasions I have to patron an establishment where I cannot conceal carry. I'm not looking for something unbreakable, just something that would not be easy to access or remove during the average smash and grab.

Specifically, I am looking for a small safe/vault I can securely fasten in my console, or otherwise out of sight within reach of the driver's seat. It only needs to be large enough to hold a handgun and an extra mag.

I've asked the folks at Console Vault but I haven't heard back yet.

Any ideas?

[NOTE: This is not intended to be a discussion on the merits of owning, carrying, using, or transporting guns. If you have strong opinions against it, that's your right. If you feel you need to express a strong opinion, I'm glad to have a rational discussion - but, please PM me instead of posting it here. This is all about our awesome Muranos, not about guns.]

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
All I can think of is a slender unit under the seat with a security leash, as you would need to slide it out to access it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts