Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very windy in Kentucky the past few days; was extremely pleased to find my MO not impacted very much, even on the highway. Previous experience in minivans and such is that some vehicles act as "sails" and really get pushed around.

·
4,601 Posts
Yes, it's very surprising how good it is!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Cryogenix said:
And don't forget, for those insanely windy days when MO just doesn't wanna grip the road, engage AWD (Air Wing Deployment), then press "mode" three times fast, then a fourth time for precisely .322230 of a second while simultaneously clicking your heels together, and MO will take flight.

It came standard on my MO. Not sure about yours. Check with your dealer if you can't get it to work... :)

:D :D :D :D

·
5,244 Posts
Cryogenix said:
And don't forget, for those insanely windy days when MO just doesn't wanna grip the road, engage AWD (Air Wing Deployment), then press "mode" three times fast, then a fourth time for precisely .322230 of a second while simultaneously clicking your heels together, and MO will take flight.

It came standard on my MO. Not sure about yours. Check with your dealer if you can't get it to work... :)

ONLY IN HOLLYWOOD!!!!!

·
4,601 Posts
ROTFLMAO!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts