Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a year today. It was a demo with 5000 miles when I bought it -- 20506 today. The only issue was the steering rack which was fixed promptly. If I had it to do again, I would get the nav. Looking forward to much more happy driving.

The spouse calls the MO The Capsule, because with the radio on smooth jazz there is little noise from outside. I call it The Beast for the way it handles the DC beltway in the rain. We agree it was the right vehicle for both of us and would definitely do it over.

So Happy Anniversary, Dear MO
:2:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I live in Southern Maryland and communte to Crystal City every day, my MO is the best thing that ever happend for this commute. I have an 04 that I bought in July. I see alot of them during my commute.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
If you see a black murano with maryland plate, magnet bra and

the driver is smilling wide blasting through the left lane on DC I495 beltway, it must be me :D

I bought my 03 Mo exactly on my birthday on mid nov
Two celebrations on the same day, why not eh? ;)
Talking about radio station, i love XM71 The Watercolors.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello fellow DC area MOers I'm still about 3 months from my 1st anniversary, Feb 28th. I'm still extreemly satisfied overall.

My only regret is a very short commute to work, so I welcome weekend excursions.

I see many MOs in my area now but most drivers do not seem to get IT. I have stopped tying to communicate, wave, flash lights etc. with other MO drivers due to no or puzzled looks in response.

So if any of you all see a de-badged Polished Pewter with front tinted windows, it's me and I promise to wave back.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Hope Jayncen29 read this, we do need the nissanmurano decals

to identify each other .:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts