Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a moment to wish all my MO brothers & sisters a very Merry Christmas(or whatever you celebrate) and a Happy and Prosperous New Year! May 2005 bring you love, luck, happiness, and a bigger paycheck! Happy Holidays everyone!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I agree and I would like to add for peace in the world so that all members of our countries ( Canada, USA) Army, Navy and Airforces can come home with the job completed. My prayers are going out to them this year.

·
5,244 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all of you. May peace and happiness be with you and your families!

PS. Stocker – you have forgotten quite a few countries. May members of all arm forces come home and enjoy family and peace……

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I would also like to wish everyone on this forum and their families the best of Holidays and a very happy and prosperous New Year. My thoughts and prayers are also with all of our country men and women who are in harms way serving our country.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would like to join in wishing all of the members of NISSANMURANO.ORG a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year for 2005.

Please keep all of the active duty members of our Armed Forces, both at home (because many of them will not be able to be at THEIR homes) and those stationed abroad, in your prayers and memory this holiday season.

·
4,601 Posts
It's all been said, and I'm right there with you guys...

But one more thank you, to everyone that makes this forum worth coming back to, over and over.

As time goes on it seems you end up reading it all and very little is news, but you're such a great group of people, I keep coming back anyway. Haven't met a Murano driver, I didn't like.

I wish you all lots of :blingblin for the holidays! :D

·
Registered
545 Posts
Happy Holidays and Thanks to Our Troops

I want to wish all my fellow Mo'ers a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!

Also, if you want to send a note of support to our troops in Iraq, there is a site that will allow you to do so:

www.operationdearabby.net

You can send a Holiday message or words of encouragement to the
Army, Airforce, Marines, Navy or Coast Guard.

Whether or not you support the war, there are some people who won't be home for Christmas this year and others that may not come home ever again.

Safe and Happy Holiday to All!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wishing you all a Safe and Happy Christmas Season to all from Western Canada.

I will be thinking of you in minus 29c weather while we are on the beaches of Cancun :1:

17 hours 30 mins till departure :D

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Send Pictures!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Happy holidays

Fstrnu said:
Wishing you all a Safe and Happy Christmas Season to all from Western Canada.

I will be thinking of you in minus 29c weather while we are on the beaches of Cancun :1:

17 hours 30 mins till departure :D
Just came back from the British Virgin Islands ( BVI's) the average temp was 29C and the Pussers Navy Rum was $5 for a 2-lt bottle. Enjoy the warmth.:2: :2:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Amen to that folks.

A very good holiday and happy New Year people. You are the best board on the net and we support the best troups in the world. To all our service men and women, a job well done and thanks for all you do.
Bob1

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Re: Amen to that folks.

A very good holiday and happy New Year people. You are the best board on the net and we support the best troups in the world. To all our service men and women, a job well done and thanks for all you do.
Bob1

You said it.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
gstyve01 said:
Happy holidays everyone! Anyone expecting gift for their MO? I'm hoping Santa brings roof rack cross bars and a ski rack
My MO is getting a lot of gifts, actually way more than anyone in the family!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Happy Holidays everyone!

The Boss Lady and I are going to spend the better part of Christmas Day in the MO. Going to see my stepson before he heads to the sandbox for a few months. Then we'll spend the better part of the day after New Year's coming back home.

Oh yeah. And if Grubbs wakes up and actually ships (they're already a day late), we'll be making the MO a Sirius ride for the trip back.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Merry Christmas!

And a happy New Year!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Much MO love & best wishes to all for a good 2005!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts