Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone own or heard anything about the hatch tent. I'm thinking about buying one but wanted some additional info before I did.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
ArizonaEric said:
Does anyone own or heard anything about the hatch tent. I'm thinking about buying one but wanted some additional info before I did.
When I was getting my alternator replaced, the dealer had one set up on a Murano, in the showroom.

I'm not much of a camper so take this with a grain of salt.... It's about the dumbest thing I've ever seen, especially at the price.

I don't remember the cost, but I remember I was surprised by it. It also didn't look all that functional. They also had one set up on a pickup truck. That one made a little more sense.

I think your camping $$$$ would be better spent on a nice tent and an air mattress set up right next to the MO. At least this way you could drive to get milk without having to collapse your tent.

remember.... grain of salt.

good luck.:2:

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Mr3Putt-

I agree with you 100%. Although I have only seen the Murano tent in a few photos, I cannnot think of one practical application.

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
njjoe said:
Mr3Putt-

I agree with you 100%.
-njjoe
njjoe,

I made my Wife read your response.

I'm trying to convince her that occasionally I have a valid opinion! :p :p :p

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Mr3Putt said:

njjoe,

I made my Wife read your response.

I'm trying to convince her that occasionally I have a valid opinion! :p :p :p
MRS. 3Putt-

I didn't really agree 100% with your husband. I just want him to think so. You know what I mean, right? ;)

-njjoe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts