Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rendez-Vous Nissan, whom I believe to be the "small town dealer" we would all love to find.

I have my choice of Montreal, Ottawa, Cornwall, and a long list of dealers just outside of Montreal.

At R-V, I do not get high-pressure sales. I do get long test drives (one lasted for a weekend), and I do get personal attention for parts and service.

The parts manager showed me all the accessories that I might want, etc., in his catalogues and his computer, and offered to include installation cost.

The service manager volunteered to replace (under warranty) a key (with computer chip) simply because it had cracked where it attaches to a key ring.

I have never been without a car because of service, or while changing vehicles (waiting for new one to arrive, for example), and I have never (yet) been billed for a service loaner.

Sales Manager: Kevin Carruthers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have to agree with you on all counts. I bought a 2015 Murano SL from Rendez Vous Nissan a week ago. Amazing people and very good service... so far. Had a fender molding replaced and the leather treated. It's so pleasant to go there. Great price also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts