Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've noticed several times now, completely at random when I stop the hazard lights flash just a few times and then stop. Everything works normal and no warning messages. So I am at a loss. Time is up that I need to visit the dealer for an oil change and I will have it looked at, but I thought I should check in here to see if anyone else has or has had the same issue. Mine is a 2020 SL

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi everyone, I've noticed several times now, completely at random when I stop the hazard lights flash just a few times and then stop. Everything works normal and no warning messages. So I am at a loss. Time is up that I need to visit the dealer for an oil change and I will have it looked at, but I thought I should check in here to see if anyone else has or has had the same issue. Mine is a 2020 SL
I was hoping you had a fix for this. I was going to guess a a loose connection somewhere but unless it was the battery (which I don't think would cause the hazard lights to flash) I wouldn't have a clue where to look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts