Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Nissan USA website doesn't show it yet, but you can see a sample of the color on the Nissan Canada website. Looks like it might be similar to this color:

I think it looks rich. Might look nice with the wood option. Opinions?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
The seats are the easy part.
Most down level manufacturers just do the seats and forget the dash, consoles, carpets, headliners, etc.
You end up with 3 or 4 non matching colors.
There's nothing quite like brown and charcoal...........like who told them that brown and charcoal go together?

I'll with hold judgement until I see it.

Homer

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i'm desperate to see the new hazelnut interior. if it's anything like the new fx interior color it will be gorgeous.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just spoke to someone at Nissan and they said Hazelnut was a late availability color. They should start seeing them at dealerships in April or May.

The woman that I spoke with indicated that it would be an '06.5 model. Then again, she also said that some Mo's were built in the states (which I don't think is true), so who knows if she is right.

Apparently, it will only be available in the new Sunset Red, Black, Platinum and Silver.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
the nissan canada website states that the hazelnut interior is a late availability color but i don't think it will be april/ may late. maybe like february march.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
yep looks almost like the new fx interior color.

·
Registered
106 Posts
shappy0869 said:
Then again, she also said that some Mo's were built in the states (which I don't think is true)...
No, the Mo's are not built in North America. I figured you know that already, but there was a hint of indecision in your post :p

Dave

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was 99% sure they were not built in North America, I was just looking for someone here to give me that 1% reassurance.

It also made me call into question and info this person had given me, but it does appear that the Hazelnut will be a late availability interior.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The saddle brown looks rich. Plus if you have a long commute and can't make the bathroom in time the brown stains won't show on the leather as much. :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts