Nissan Murano Forum banner

Head light assmebly conversion

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  SugarRushMurano 
#1 ·
Hello,

I made a mistake of not getting the HID lights on my 2004 MO. Does anyone know if there are HID replacement headlight assemblies to replace the original non HID lights on a SL? Dealer says you can not do that because the HID requires amplifiers and the wiring is different.

#3 ·
zebelkhan, It can be done?

Hello zebelkhan!

I am one of the Pioneer in doing the swap and i would do it again.. Looks awesome!

They plug right in and will work immediately, the only drawback, your Highbeams won't work.

I am working with two engineers on a solution.. it should be fairly easy, once i have it all figured out.. Everyone on this WEBSITE, will know how i did this?

Good Luck and start shopping for your lights! I think there is someone here (this site) that has a driver's side light for Sale, and @ a very good Price too..Jump on it.

JACK:4:

#4 ·
Adding to jACK...

follow the wiring diagram from ekaxel in that same thread.
I did the conversion (thanks for Jack tips) and also do ekaxel's suggestion. I have hi beam and lo beam working now for my retrofit HID.

Good luck

#6 ·
Jack..sorry not replying to your email .. :)

My hotmail account has too many email in it and have not got the chance to answer emails.

Anyhow, yes ekaxel's idea works.
Not the last diagram
The first diagram that Ekaxel gave us that uses 2 relays.

Jack, your method by going directly the the board will be much cleaner. I just dont have the skill to do hi-level electronics stuff. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.