Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this AM my heated seat wasn't getting hot.I came home and checked out youtube and other sites.The light for the knob is lit so it's not the fuse (I checked it anyway).Both seats aren't working on heat or cool,Both lights are on knobs though.I'd hate to have to take both seats out and check the connections.Any ideas guys??

·
Registered
564 Posts
My heated seats barely work as well. I am not sure on this but I feel that as the seats get worn in, the foam cutouts for the vents deform and restrict air flow to your behind.

I may be wrong but I have noticed both my seats have decreased in performance. I also did notice when they were new, they only heated certain strips of the seat which makes me believe that's where the foam cut outs are.

The climate control on these seats is beyond abysmal. Its unfortunate.

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
No,I haven't.I didn't know they had one.How in the hell would you get to it when you can't see under the seat?? BTW,I love your screen name.
Have the seat as far forward and high as it will go. Very easy access from the rear footwell.

Have a good day.

Reactions: dveeg

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have had that screen name for a looooong time. I'm 74 now and have been retired for 15 years, and loving every minute of it. The Murano is my wife's ride, I get around in a 17 Maxima.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have had that screen name for a looooong time. I'm 74 now and have been retired for 15 years, and loving every minute of it. The Murano is my wife's ride, I get around in a 17 Maxima.
I'm 55 and plan to fully retire at 62,
Hopefully my health holds up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts