Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an AWD SL just got it and i have a couple of questions.First i was told that with the heated seats you also get a heated steering wheel how does it work? Is it when the seats are on or is there a switch? Next question is when i go over big bumps i hear a click that sounds like it coming from the center colume right behind the drive has anyone else had this problem and what was done to fix it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there. The heated seats are part of the "Cold Package" which also comes with heated side-view mirrors. The Murano does not come with a heated steering wheel. Sounds like another salesperson who is ignorant of their product.

The click you're hearing is probably from the trunk cover. Some people have removed it to resolve this rattle. Maybe applying some felt tape will help...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yes, it sounds like another salesperson who didn't read up on the product they're selling. There's definitely not a heated steering wheel. That would have been a nice feature though. Make sure you put that in the survey Nissan sends you. Of course it won't make a difference for the current owners but perhaps it will become an option.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The 03 Maxima is the only one I know about with a heated steering wheel. What a surprise -- a salesperson that doesn't know their job. I wish I had the luxury of being that lazy in my job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts