Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up my brand new 05 Black Murano...

would love some tips and hints on what to mod and where to get stuff from in UK or people that ship abroad - also if it's compatible etc...etc..

pretty much of a newbie on this so gimme some good advice

peace

andy

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
pretty much of a newbie on this so gimme some good advice

Welcome Andy. Before any mods the best advice I can give would be playing with all the gizmo's. For instance, I had my MO about 8 months and only from reading this site did I realize my back seats are adjustable. There is a little strap that is tucked in the seat cushion that you pull to adjust the seat-back angle. The climate control is another big topic, check the threads in here someplace.
It's a bit confusing seeing the defroster turn on at certain times when you asked the system to do something else. It's all normal but it takes some figuring things out.
You will love the MO, it's my second favorite car behind my Austin Healy 3000 MK-3. Of course the Healy would break down every week but that is another story.
Bob1

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Andy,

A few from the UK here.

We've had ours for a few months now, I suppose it could be described as, a journey of discovery and this site will certainly help. Absolutely masses of info here.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Andy,

I'm from the UK and got a cayman blue one...The thing to get with a black one is.....Lot's and lots of carwash detailing products and a nice shady cool spot to dry it off ;-)

The best thing is as it is already said, enjoy it....You probably still see the car through rose-tinted glasses, so I won't spoil it yet :D

·
Registered
747 Posts
I'm from the UK and got a cayman blue one...The thing to get with a black one is.....Lot's and lots of carwash detailing products and a nice shady cool spot to dry it off ;-)
Jean-Paul, I've also found that necessary with the Blue Murano ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts