Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newb here! Just wanted to introduce myself, Hi.

I was looking for ways to get my Murano up to FX35 performance specs and found this site in my search this morning. I am a TT Z owner and TT.net member and know the value of these types of forums, so I am off to the Search function to see what I can dig up.

Plus I wanted to see if my sig is working...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome :7:. I am sure you will see quite of bit of discussions on how people are trying to increase their performance. Not sure if people have compared their performance after making modifications to a FX though.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
WELCOME !!! I like the pedal covers you have. Are the black spots, holes in them or black rubber bumps on them? If bumps, please advise where you got them so I can see if they have them in automatic and also a Parking Brake cover. Thanks GRIP :D

P.S. As an OLD Air bag Engineer (among other things) how do you feel having eliminated the steering wheel bag?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys!!

Yeah I guess I shouldnt really compare the performance I am looking for to the FX, more specifically I want it to "sound" more like the FX, G-coupe, and 350. I really would like to get a good Stg 3 upgrade set (intake, exhaust, ecu tune) and I suspect we should get some good useable hp out of those upgrades if done properly.

As for the pedals, those are holes. One of the guys on Twinturbo.net makes them. They are machined out of aluminum and actually bolt onto the metal pedal itself, as opposed to just clipping on as some aftermarket pedal covers do. Very useful in heel/toe driving, plus feet dont slip off pedals....ever!

And my Z is a 90 which was pre-airbag, so I am just as comfortable with the Momo as I was with the stock wheel. However, if I did have an airbag I most likely would not have swapped out the steering wheel.

·
Registered
542 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts