Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am about to get a New 2004 Murano SL AWD w/ Touring Package, Sunlit Copper w/ Cabernet Leather w/ Chrome Wheel Package, Carpeted Floor Mats, Splash Guards and Sunroof Deflector for $32,444 USD before tax and registration. What do you guys think is this a good price?? :D

·
Mo Betta
164 Posts
Go to www.edmunds.com, configure a vehicle just like the one you are buying, and find out what invoice price is and what Edmunds calls True Market Value (supposedly what that vehicle is selling for in your area). That way you'll know how your deal compares to similar ones in your area.

You should be able to get the vehicle for close to invoice (maybe a little below, maybe a little above -- that color combination is one that people either love or hate. If it has been sitting on the lot awhile, then maybe below.)

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Pricing out your stats on CarsDirect.com I come up with these figures:

CarsDirect price: $33,244
MSRP: $36,210
Invoice: $32,844

So, it seems you're getting a little under invoice. Not bad. But you should be able to argue them a little lower (or get them to throw in a few more options), seeing as how it's getting to be the end of the 04s and the 05s will be out soon.

~ Corin

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am not sure where you are at but I bought an 04 SE sheer silver touring package with charcoal leather, splash guards, cargo mat, floor mats, and sunroof deflector and paid 31, 600 plus TTL in Houston, tx.

Ronnie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts