Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Lucky me, I shredded a tire today. I spent the better part of the day driving around Orange County looking for a new one or pair. Just Tires, Goodyear, Costco, Wal-Mart, Sears, and Discount don't stock them. It's three to ten days to get one. I'm reluctant to go to the dealer and pay through the nose.
Does anyone in SoCal have any extras or leftovers? Did you swap yours out for 20's and still have your leftovers? It's Memeorial Day weekend and I don't really want to drive around on my donut. Anyone in L.A., OC, or San Diego please let me know. PM, or email is fine ([email protected]). Name your price!
On the other hand, I have a feeling the Goodyears are crap. This is the second flat I've gotten in one year (the first was patched). Should I just go out and get Toyo or Kumhos?

Doug

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Call this place. This is a brand new Goodyear on an OEM chrome SE wheel. He wanted $100 for it (less than the cost of the tire). You can take the tire and resell the wheel and get the tire free! I think it is in Southern California somewhere.

Hello,

Thank you for your interet in our item up for auction. Yes, this wheel/tire
is still available. Please feel free to contact us @ 1 888 356-7587 if
you would like purchase.

Best Regards,

Paula
Aftermarket Plus

1 - 2 of 2 Posts