Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. The P0128 error suggests replacing the thermostat and I can find anything online to get to the housing on the engine due to the power steering being moved to the location with metal hoses connected to it. Anyone know a way to get this thing out cause the videos on the Gen 2 help but there are alot of differences. I can't see anything and have no idea what the bolts are, guessing 13mm. There are sensor mounts in the way.

Help!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Hello. The P0128 error suggests replacing the thermostat and I can find anything online to get to the housing on the engine due to the power steering being moved to the location with metal hoses connected to it. Anyone know a way to get this thing out cause the videos on the Gen 2 help but there are alot of differences. I can't see anything and have no idea what the bolts are, guessing 13mm. There are sensor mounts in the way.

Help!
3rd generation Murano uses the same thermostat as the 2nd generation so it's held in with three M6 bolts (10mm head). Use the new part as your guide to locate the bolts on the engine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts